Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bransen

last week i was in missouri for a whole week. it was this family reuion that we never had before. the thing is that we had to drive for two days just to get there and then on the way back i drove most of it. but except for that i was pleasently surprised by just how fun we had. but the downside to it was that i was also the oldest grankid there. okay now my granpa rented all of us these little apartments(maybe not so little but i did have to share a room) for each of his married daughters and there family. these apartments all were completly furnashed.

on monday we did gokarting (let me just say i was awesome). then we did this bumper boats thing for all the little kids. so they were bouts that we bummed into each other with now that was fun because it also had a scurt gun to spray each other with. i was getting in and all of us were trying to get each other wet before we started and i turn the gun on and try to get other people but i actseldently got the oberater wet. she didnt take kindly to that and left me to be the last un done or releasted so they all started to gang up on me. i got so soked that i could have just layed in the water and not got any more wet then i already was but it was fun.

on thursday we when to this water park and had fun there going on slides and stuf like that

the best part of it all was that i was able to get to know my moms side of the family before i left on my mission to minnesota or mtc. little bit here i have my farwell in 23 days and i leave in 33 days but i have to share my farewell with some one else you know joel racker well hes having it on mine as well. owell that chapel will be full im telling you. untell my birthday good bye.

No comments: